We’re nearing the end of the shopper journey now, The Reckoning the moment of truth when the final decision is made of who, where and what is selected. Shoppers approach the brand on a mission and part with money to secure the prize.
It’s this part of shopper marketing we really enjoy, creating the physical touch point with the brand. We haven’t worked in a category that isn’t fiercely competitive, so we have created a process - EasySHOP that is rigorous and demanding to ensure no stone is left unturned and our brand stands out from the rest.
- Journey - what are the triggers of purchase? What level of research (if any) is required by the customer prior to reaching the store?
- Environment - where does it sit in store? How do people find it? What POS opportunities are there? What is it ranged with?
- Category - what are the category rules to be obeyed or broken? What does the future hold? What can be learnt from other categories? Is there best practice in other markets?
- Personality - what are the key personality traits to deliver? How does the brand distinguish itself from competitors?
- Engagement - what’s the thing that will make shoppers reach to the shelf?
The end result is packaging design that has been on its own journey from conception, mock-ups, testing to refinement. This approah has worked in pharmaceutical and FMCG categories.
Product and packaging related services
NPD, graphic design, brand naming, brand creation, range architecture, shelf ready packaging and measurement & evaluation.